The “On Fleek Eyebrows” epilator is designed to remove unwanted facial hair, particularly the excess eyebrow hairs. This hair removal electric device offers a labor-light and efficient alternative to waxing, threading, plucking or tweezing.
- Smoother skin. Results may vary from person-to-person but you can expect to have smooth skin up to four weeks.
- Less painful. Using the eyebrow epilator is far better than plucking, waxing or threading. It can be uncomfortable but it is not painful.
- Less body hair over time. Hair regrowth is slower with the continuous usage of the eyebrow epilator. Over time the hair that grows back is softer and finer.
- Reduce razor burn, cuts, or ingrown hairs.
- Are there any risks? Using an epilator is a generally safe way to remove unwanted hair. It can be uncomfortable but tolerable.
- Is it waterproof? No, the “On Fleek Eyebrow” epilator is not waterproof. For best results, use the device on clean and dry skin, free from makeup.
- Can I use it anytime? Yes, with its size and portability you can use the device anywhere, anytime. Although it is best to use it at night because some may experience redness and skin irritation after removing hair.